Friday, January 11, 2008

Almost all houses...

... are involved in the Sock kit swap for me. I'm spoiling a Hufflepuff called Narcissa Bladvak and my spoiler is a Ravenclaw. It's so great, that the times of House rivalry are over and we can get to know and like even more students here.

I already know what bag to make and will buy the yarn soon, that will give me enough time for dyeing and knitting. And the sockyarn will be handdyed too in the same colors. I just love to do a little magic with colors and turn some boring yarn into something colorful and beautiful.

And here is a list of the classes this year, I made everything bold that I'm gonna take:

Hogwarts Happenings
Course Listing
Ancient Runes
Arithmancy
Astronomy
Care of Magical Creatures
Charms
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Divination
Flying
Enchanted Kit Planning
Herbology
History of Magic
Magic in Threadwork and Weaving
Muggle Studies
Potions
Transfiguration

1 comment:

Emma Wigworthy said...

I've read everything I can in your blog! Love the yarns - I'm really delighted I'm spoiling some-one so artistic. Your spoilee is going to have a lovely kit. Hope you'll like what I'm doing for you. I'm not giving anything away about the bag, except to say it will be green and silver!!! ;o>