* What two things could the penknife Sirius gave Harry for Christmas allow it's user to do?
unlock any lock and undo any knot
* What is the name of the shallow stone basin that contains a substance that looks like light made liquid or wind made solid?
* What is the most fabulous magic item of them all, that gives unlimited gold or immortality?
The philosophers stone
* What enchanted item transports a person to a preprogrammed location?
* What is the thin flexible golden rod used to detect spells of concealment and hidden magical objects?
probe or probity
* What is the glass ball the size of a large marble usually filled with, unless the holder has forgotten something, and it turns red?
The remembrall is usually filled with white smoke
* What does a Sneakoscope do when someone untrustworthy is around?
it gives a whistling sound
* Where did Harry buy the two pairs of socks for Dobby, that screamed loudly when they became too smelly and flashed gold and silver stars?
at Gladrags in Hogsmeade
* What magical item did Ron, Ginny and Hermione use to mend, repair or bind things?
* What Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes item gave Hermione a black eye?
A punching telescope
* Magical Maintenance at the Ministry of Magic uses them to display spectacular weather effects in the underground levels.
* What red smoking item explodes if not opened immediately?
* What device displays magical words that provide game commentary in purple letters?
* Rita's Skeeters fast writing assistant?
* Which banned joke item was confiscated by Prefect Hermione Granger?
Baruffio's Brain Elixier
* What is the standard magical means of transportation in Asia and the Middle East?
* What are the three ways to create an invisibility cloak?
Some are imbued with a Disillusionment Charm, some carry a Bedazzling Hex, and some are woven from Demiguise hair
* What is the name of the piece of jewelry that bestows wisdom on the wearer?
the Diadem of Ravenclaw
* Floo Powder allows the user to do what two things in the green flames of a fireplace?
to travel magically to another fireplace and to communicate magically between fireplaces - when they are connected to the Floo Network
* What device shows it's owner's enemies?
that's a Foe-Glass
* Name three games played with magical or charmed objects.
Wizard's chess, Quidditch, Exploding Snap, Gobstones
* Which magical object gives light only to its user?
A candle placed in the Hand of Glory
* What are the two things Dumbledore says the Mirror of Erised does not give?
neither knowledge or truth
* What object does Fawkes first deliver to Harry in the Chamber of Secrets?
The sorting hat - inside was the sword of Gryffindor