Look what the wonderful Pandora Phelps sent me:
- a beautiful, big project bag
- a small purse
- a wand cozy
- a golden snitch
- rosewood dpns
- a mini bamboo crochet hook
- a wooden shawl pin
- a Ravenclaw bookmark
- two balls of blue soysilk
- a pattern for Evangeline gloves to make with the soysilk
- a ball of KnitPicks sport and shine in red, red pipecleaner and safety eyes
- a crochet dragon pattern to make with the above items
- beeswax chapstick
The shawl pin is perfect, as it is really lightweight, I think I'll need to wear my shawl tomorrow so I can use it.
I've never seen such a cute, tiny crochet hook, it might go directly to my project bag and help me pick up dropped stitches.
I'm curious about the rosewood needles, never used them before, but they look beautiful.
Now I'll have to go, want to fondle the yarn a bit more and perhaps I'll use the hour or so I got before picking my son up from kindergarten to cast on for the gloves.
Thanks again, Pandora, you've been a great spoiler. It was always nice to get a message from you and the kit is really great.