Sunday, September 14, 2008

It has started

I am so excited, I got my swap pals today... I get to spoil Emma Wigworthy this time - that will be an opportunity to make up for the awesome package she made me a while ago. And my spoiler is Eugene Nigeno, I don't know him but look forward to hear from him. Both are Ravenclaws, so I get to knit with other colors this time.

And as a help for my spoiler, here is my questionnaire:

Potter Name: Emma Gorodoc

Rav ID: Selana

I am allergic to: I'm allergic to most commercially dyed wool, can't knit with them or it'll trigger my asthma... handdyed wool or other fibers commercially dyed are fine + I'm allergic to cats

Pets that I have: none

My favorite yarn: nothing special

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? I'm no Ravenclaw

My favorite flavor: chocolate, fruit flavors

My favorite holiday: Christmas, as it is all about family for me

I would like to receive a: sock kit or dyeing kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I love Knitpicks Harmony needles, for socks 2.5 mm - but I love to get to try other brands too

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: nothing special

I've participated in HSKS: this is my fourth time

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? My birthday is in May, so not during the swap

No comments: