Monday, September 22, 2008

Late House Quiz

  1. Do you knit and/or crochet
    I do both, but lately more knitting than crochet

  2. How long have you been at your craft?
    learned it about 20 years ago, forgot all about it and started again four years ago when my son was born

  3. Do you spin?
    I'm just learning how to do it

  4. What type of spinning do you do (drop spindle or wheel)?
    drop spindle for now, can't afford a wheel yet

  5. Are there any other crafts that you participate in?
    I know how to do tablet weaving, but as my partner is way better at it than I am, I don't do it that much

  6. What are your favorite yarns/fibers?
    Alpaca is so soft and warm, I just love it

  7. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers?
    100% acrylic - but I don't mind blends

  8. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance?
    Everything that's not available in Europe - like for example Knit Picks

  9. What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet?
    I knit a lot of socks, but have made everything from socks to sweaters - currently I'm knitting my first shawl

  10. What are you currently working on?
    I'm a multi project person - socks, a hat, a shawl, a crochet bunny

  11. Anything you plan to start this autumn?
    nothing special, but I'd love to make a cardigan - just can't decide for a pattern

  12. What is your favorite Finished Object? (Please, post a picture if you would like.)
    A sweater I made for my son (pic will be added later)

  13. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn?
    I'd love to learn Magic Loop and Double Knitting

No comments: