- Do you knit and/or crochet
I do both, but lately more knitting than crochet
- How long have you been at your craft?
learned it about 20 years ago, forgot all about it and started again four years ago when my son was born
- Do you spin?
I'm just learning how to do it
- What type of spinning do you do (drop spindle or wheel)?
drop spindle for now, can't afford a wheel yet
- Are there any other crafts that you participate in?
I know how to do tablet weaving, but as my partner is way better at it than I am, I don't do it that much
- What are your favorite yarns/fibers?
Alpaca is so soft and warm, I just love it
- What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers?
100% acrylic - but I don't mind blends
- Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance?
Everything that's not available in Europe - like for example Knit Picks
- What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet?
I knit a lot of socks, but have made everything from socks to sweaters - currently I'm knitting my first shawl
- What are you currently working on?
I'm a multi project person - socks, a hat, a shawl, a crochet bunny
- Anything you plan to start this autumn?
nothing special, but I'd love to make a cardigan - just can't decide for a pattern
- What is your favorite Finished Object? (Please, post a picture if you would like.)
A sweater I made for my son (pic will be added later)
- Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn?
I'd love to learn Magic Loop and Double Knitting