Tuesday, October 21, 2008

still no internet access at home

I still have no internet access at home, but I hope to be back online by this weekend. Wish me luck, I really hate to be cut off of all my internet friends and of this swap.

But at least I got plenty of knitting time due to the lack of internet and got some projects finished, some of them even paid ones. I'll post some pics as soon as possible, for now I'm impatiently waiting to be back online.

I really hope that the weather will be better by next week as I have plans for Halloween - it's not celebrated that much here in Germany but there will be some parties or I might even get a chance ot go to a club with my partner. And if the weather is fine, I'll dress up with my son and go trick or treating, I'm sure he'll love it.

No comments: