Sunday, August 16, 2009

Package received and sent

A few days ago, I received a really nice kit from Helga Ze Horrid, when I opened it, I found this big bag filled with goodies:

In the kit were tons of great things:
  • a kit to crochet a cute dragon (pattern, 2 colors of cotton yarn, crochet hook)
  • candy and chocolate
  • handknit ornaments
  • a Ravenclaw bookscarf
  • a small project bag with a dragon
  • a basilisk tooth to wear as a pendant
  • stickers
  • tattoos
  • a garden gnome to water my plants
  • colored felt
  • a small bag with stickers, tattoos, candy and a toy for my son

He loved his gifts as much as I loved mine, he immediately wanted one of the tattoos and held it proudly into the camera for you all to see:


Thanks, Helga, that really was a great kit and it was nice to get to know you a bit through this swap. And sorry that it took me so long to post about this, but my computer was not behaving at all

2 comments:

Pandora said...

He is so sweet. Great goodies!

Pandora

Emma Wigworthy said...

Your boy is supercute!

Great kit too - I see they sussed ouit your dragon love!