Monday, June 2, 2008

Can't make up my mind

I really don't know what to knit for my pal this time... a bag? something else? and if I knit a bag, what size? what yarn? do I buy it or dye myself? So many questions to answer and I have no solutions yet.

Perhaps you could give me a hint or two about what you are going to knit for your pals? I'm really in need for a good idea right now.

Now I'm back to my books, my exams for my muggle re-education come closer and closer. Less then two weeks to go and I feel like I don't know anything. And that's probably why I can't think about the swap right now, my mind is too full with useless stuff I will hardly ever need again.

2 comments:

Lavender Diggory said...

I asked my pal what she wanted and she was rather specific. She asked for a way to organize her double pointed needles.

I am certain that whatever you choose your lucky spoilee will love!!

Catriona Lestrange said...

Emma, did you get your pals sign up application? That would have what she prefers near the bottom unless she chose 'Surprise me!' If that's the case then you'll have to do a little investigative work, I imagine. It would be neat to see what colors you come up with if you decide to dye.