Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sign of life

just wanted to show that I'm still alive, but I'm rather occupied with my exams for my muggle education right now. Tomorrow will be the first one, and then one every day for the next two weeks.

But I decided about a bag for my pal and bought the wool, just need to dye it at the beginning of next week or so and then I can start knitting. It will be nothing too fancy, as my knitting time is somewhat short too at the moment, but I hope she will still like it.

I'll post pics of the yarn as soon as it is ready to be knit.

2 comments:

Kata said...

Don´t worry, I´m certain that I´ll love it!! Good luck with your exams too!

Love: Luna

Catriona Lestrange said...

Emma!!! Hope you are getting a little more time to yourself, hon! Don't forget about posting your Quidditch answers.