Sunday, June 1, 2008

Contest winners

With all the snitch hunting going on yesterday, I didn't want to post the contest results too. I figured everyone would be busy...

We have winners:
Perenelle Ballycastle
Cassandra Puddlemere
Penelope of Flitwick
Esmeralda Beanswallow
Fiera Firenze
Andromache Tonks
Queen Frysia
Daisy Finnegan
Lucretia Plunkett
Olive Bladvak

Thanks to everyone who participated, I really enjoyed to read about all your firsts and see all those great projects.

The winners will be contacted by me, or you can send me a message at Ravelry with your email address, then I can send you the pattern. My name at Ravelry is Selana

4 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Thanks Emma!

Daisy Finnigan said...

Yay, I won! Thanks so much!

Daisy

Lavender Diggory said...

Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!! That's a great pattern. :D