Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week 1 Games - part 2

Wingo:


I'm filling row 4:
Has been in HSKS before - Emma Wigworthy
Has the same birth month as I have (May) - Antonio de la Weasley
Plays a musical instrument - Fleur Dolohov plays piano
Brought a pet to camp - Wisteria Lovegood brought her pet dragon Druscilla
In Gryffindor - Cassandra Grubbly-Plank

Here are a few hints for others:
  • I live in Germany
  • my birthday is in May
  • I dye my own yarn
  • I've been in HSKS before
  • I love chocolate
  • I'm in Ravenclaw
  • have been to Edinburgh Castle
  • make stitch markers
  • collect dragons
  • play tin whistle
  • have been on trains a lot, most of the time to and from my parents who live 350 km away
  • I speak several languages - German, English, French, Spanish - but I'm not fluent in all of them
Part 3 will be posted tomorrow, it's already late



1 comment:

DaneMum said...

Hi - your spoiler here. I like the Wingo facts you've put up. It sure makes it easier to get to know you.

So a quick Q. Have you signed up for several workshops or just the one? I guess I'm asking if you know what kit I'm to put together for you or not. If you don't now - I'll keep it a secret.