Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 1 games - part one

I don't have too much time right now, so I'm just going to post part one of the games for this week for now - but I hope to get to the second part soon.

What is in my trunk?
  • English-German dictionnary as English is not my native language and even if I'm pretty fluent, there are words I just never heard before
  • eleven books as I love to read whenever I find the time to do so
  • Evangeline mittens in progress - got the yarn and pattern from my spoiler last term
  • eaglewood chest for my valuables
  • enchanted lock to keep my valuables safe inside the chest
  • essential oils
  • eraser
  • eggshells of a dragon egg
  • egg cozy patterns
  • elegant dress robe, just in case
That's it for now, I'll be back soon with more

No comments: