Saturday, June 20, 2009

Week 1 games - part three

Finally I got around to posting the last part of this....

I have look through my spoilers and spoilees projects on Ravelry and had a hard time to decide about a favorite one, as they have made a lot of great things.

Helga Ze Horrid is my spoiler and I just had to favorite her Smily-longies, now I just need to find a little one who could wear them, as my son is already too old. But friends of us had their third child lately, so I might have an opportunity to get them done.

And my spoilee Lavender Ollivander has made some really beautiful crochet items. After looking at them for a while, I decided that her Spidey-Ghan is my favorite, as my son loves Spiderman. I had shown this pattern to him and asked if he wanted it, but he decided that it would be 'cooler' if I made it in black and white. Kids can be crazy sometimes.

1 comment:

DaneMum said...

I sure understand why you chose the spider afghan as a favourite. It's very cool